List View | Grid View
Sorry, there are no posted listings yet.
- Pet Tales: Feel-good movie is collared by controversy over dog's treatment - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette January 21, 2017CNNPet Tales: Feel-good movie is collared by controversy over dog's treatmentPittsburgh Post-GazetteAlthough she is not named in the organization's statement or in stories by TMZ and other media outlets, she appears to be the employee on administrative leave. “All the dogs were very happy and well-trained and wagging their tails at all times,” Ms ...'A […]
- A Dog's Purpose Controversy: What Does It Mean When Movies Claim 'No Animals Were Harmed' During Filming? - PEOPLE.com January 20, 2017PEOPLE.comA Dog's Purpose Controversy: What Does It Mean When Movies Claim 'No Animals Were Harmed' During Filming?PEOPLE.comThe AHA has strict guidelines, which have also evolved with animal welfare legislation, that filmed media must meet or exceed to receive the AHA disclaimer “No Animals Were Harmed” in the credits, which is issued after a final screening […]
- Social Media Users Post About Their Dogs Six Times Per Week - NBCNews.com January 19, 2017NBCNews.comSocial Media Users Post About Their Dogs Six Times Per WeekNBCNews.comAccording to a new study by BarkBox, adult dog owners post a picture or talk about their dog on social media six times per week. They also watch dog videos or check out dog pics about three time a week — and one in ten […]
- Social media unite lost pets with owners - ThisWeekNews January 18, 2017ThisWeekNewsSocial media unite lost pets with ownersThisWeekNewsThe use of social media is helping more and more lost pets find their way back home. In the past, owners sometimes posted fliers around the neighborhood or put neighbors on alert about a missing pet. They now have another option, as local agencies are ...
- Pet owners and their social media habits - Newsday January 17, 2017NewsdayPet owners and their social media habitsNewsdayBut it's not only humans who use social media for self- promotion -- animals are getting into the action, too. Once-ordinary pets like Grumpy Cat and Boo the Pomeranian are now household names, starring in movies, various forms of media and featured ...and more »
- Survey Says Owners Promote Pets on Social Media Six Times Per Week - PetProductNews.com January 16, 2017PetProductNews.comSurvey Says Owners Promote Pets on Social Media Six Times Per WeekPetProductNews.comAccording to a new study released today by BarkBox, dogs are flooding the pages and feeds of their people, and some pups even have their own feeds. As follow up to Part One of the BarkBox Dog Parent Study released late last year, Part […]
- Isle Girl Scouts help local pets - Aitkin Independent Age January 15, 2017Aitkin Independent AgeIsle Girl Scouts help local petsAitkin Independent AgeWith the donations they've earned so far, the cadets have purchased 363 pounds of puppy chow for Aitkin Area Rescue Services. From left: cadets Emma Haggberg, Ellie Hubbell; Jill Thompson and Kelli O'Neil of Aitkin Area Rescue Services; cadet Violet ...
- Record number of dogs abandoned at Christmas and social media ... - Mirror.co.uk January 6, 2017Record number of dogs abandoned at Christmas and social media ...Mirror.co.ukThoughtless people buying puppies on a whim after spotting them on social media sites have helped contribute to the highest ever number of dogs abandoned ...and more »
- Legal haze clouds cannabis for pets | Alaska Public Media - Alaska Public Radio Network January 5, 2017Alaska Public Radio NetworkLegal haze clouds cannabis for pets | Alaska Public MediaAlaska Public Radio NetworkDr. Cornelia Wagner shows several hemp-based supplements for pets stocked by the Hawthorne Veterinary Clinic. (Tom Banse/ Northwest News Network).and more »
- Adopted pets go home for the holidays - Columbia-Greene Media ... - The Register Star December 31, 2016Adopted pets go home for the holidays - Columbia-Greene Media ...The Register StarThe Columbia-Greene Humane Society/SPCA celebrated the holiday season by helping cats and dogs find new homes.and more »
- Pet Tales: Feel-good movie is collared by controversy over dog's treatment - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette January 21, 2017